T1 CUSTOMS TRANSIT AND SHIPPING DOCUMENTS EUROPE
T1 customs transit and shipping documents Europe:
Everything is processed remotely and in advance, regardless of the location of the loaded vehicle, in relation to which the opening of the transit procedure is required. The service is provided 24 hours a day.
Option No 1. You send us the data (CMR, VAT invoices, vehicle registration certificate, driver’s phone number and the name of the checkpoint where the vehicle is going to cross the border) via e-mail, and our experienced representatives of customs brokers will fill in the transit declaration and send an SMS message with a unique code of the declaration to the driver/customer. It takes just over 2 minutes for you to send the documents. The rest will be done by us.
Option No 2. The driver arrives to our scanning points, where the set of documents required for transit formalization will be scanned and sent to us.
We offer the following range of services:
The client/driver, after receipt of the SMS message with the code, presents it to the customs officer, who immediately clears the T1 procedure in relation to the goods.
Our advantage is our experience and ability to provide a wide range of high quality customs brokerage services at a competitive price.
- It saves time (2 to 3 hours). The declaration will be filled in at the time of vehicle loading;
- The service is provided 24 hours a day;
- Payment needs to be made once a month against the invoice submitted (in rouble or euro);
- Convenient payment procedure via non-cash transactions;
- We are ready to provide assistance in representing your interests in state institutions of the European Union and the Customs Union;
- The cost of services is 30% lower than the cost of electronic copies of customs documents cleared at the border.
- Priority clearance carried out by a customs officer.