SEA TRANSPORTATION THROUGH THE PORT OF KLAIPEDA
Shipping by sea is often the most economical way of transporting heavy or bulky cargo. In cooperation with international shipping companies, Atlantic Way UAB carries out cargo shipping by sea from terminal to terminal or from door to door to (and from) all countries worldwide.
The qualified personnel of Atlantic Way UAB, as well as long-time experience of the company in the field of cargo shipping by sea carried out from klaipeda, the only seaport of Lithuania, allow us to offer to our customers and partners competitive prices and a high level of service.
Major sea lines are our regular business partners, and the well-established cooperation with them enables us to provide shipping services at an optimal price.
- Container freight forwarding from Asia and Europe;
- Payment of port duties in the port of klaipeda;
- Terminal handling of container cargoes;
- Document clearance at the port carried out by our company;
- Inspection of goods at the port container terminal;
- Online cargo tracking.
Cargo consolidation at the klaipeda Seaport or in Vilnius
The goal of cargo consolidation is to reduce transportation costs and ensure the intensity of supplies without increasing the cost of logistics. Usually this is called the cargo grouping service or the transportation of consolidated cargo.
Services provided at the klaipeda Seaport:
- Full containers (FCL);
- Consolidated freight (LCL);
- Oversized cargo;
- Dangerous goods;
- Goods that require special temperature regimes.
We ship the following cargoes:
- Klaipeda (Lithuania);
- Vilnius (Lithuania).